See the Documentation section for detailed information on
the MaxQData software.
See the Downloads section for the latest release of the MaxQData software.
The MaxQData software is available for both Pocket PCs as well as PC laptops.
Flight lets you record data while watching key vehicle parameters in real
time. Fasten your Pocket PC to your dashboard and you have a configurable
graphic instrumentation display. Operate Flight via your Pocket PC touch screen,
even with driving gloves. Or set it to work automatically.
Flight also captures real-time video from up to
four cameras. See details on our VeQtr systems
Click here for more screenshots
- Watch 2 parameters per screen
- 2 moving bar graph screens
- 2 strip chart screens (as shown above)
- 2 "X vs. Y" plot screens
- 2 numeric summary screens
- See recent minimum and maximum values to capture acceleration peaks, boost
spikes, overrevs, and so forth
- Manual trigger mode
- Automatic trigger mode based on vehicle speed
- Record as much data as free memory allows, even days' worth of continuous
- Data files import directly into many spreadsheet and
mathematical software packages
- Generate 1/4 mile timeslips automatically at the end
of each run.
- Display lap and segment times while racing
1GPS base update rate is
limited by GPS hardware. See the documentation section for a discussion of
depends on number of channels, sample rate, and the use of compressed or
uncompressed file storage. See the documentation section for a discussion
of memory usage and recommendations on using high capacity storage devices.
Pocket PC Chart
Once you've made a flight recording with Flight, use Chart to study the data
in detail. Chart lets you check the data and do basic analysis right on
your Pocket PC.
New! Video playback with synchronized
data and overlay generation! See details on the new VeQtr system
- View six parameter traces at once, or overlay two files showing three
- View full or zoomed track map based on GPS, and overlay track maps from
different flight recordings
- See beacon marks, and add virtual beacons by GPS location or manually
- Get lap times and segment times, as well as min/max/average
- Easily copy tables of data into Pocket Excel
- Plot g-g "friction circle" diagrams
- Generate 1/4 mile timeslips
Click here for more screenshots.
Same as the Pocket PC version, only bigger! Now with
- Setup: Configure sensors, describe vehicle characteristics like mass and